Beco 8 Camo
Our modern blue-toned take on camo.
8-in-1 baby carrier. All-seasons all-positions. Includes infant insert, built-in headrest, sleep hood, waist belt pocket, removable lumbar support, and a zippered panel to reveal our signature 3D mesh for a breathable comfort.
Form and function unite in one beautiful package for this smart baby carrier. With its deluxe ergonomic convertible seat, built-in headrest, generous leg padding and ventilated 3D mesh panel, BECO 8 is the ultimate baby carrier option for growing babies. Crossable shoulder straps offer extra adjustment for the perfect fit. Built-in waist belt pocket completes the package. Our most versatile baby carrier hands down!
- Baby age use: newborn to toddler
- Weight Capacity: 7 - 45 lbs
- Adult fit: S - XXL
- 8 Carry options: front facing-in, front facing-out, hip and back carry - each with ventilated panel up or down
- Built-in headrest and detachable sleep hood
- Infant insert included
- Removable lumbar support panel
- All-season ventilated front panel
- Crossable shoulder straps
- Waist belt pocket
- Great for hands-free nursing
- Easiest to use
Features for baby
1. Built-in adjustable headrest and detachable hood cover
2. Convertible ergonomic seat with two width options + infant insert included
3. Facing in or facing out position
4. Zippable ventilated front panel
Features for parents
1. H or X strap options for optimal weight distribution
2. Supportive padded waist + lumbar support panel included
3. Adjustable chest strap on sliding rails
4. Practical waist belt pocket for your phone, keys, or snacks
All carry positions
Healthy knee-to-knee support, padded leg openings, and adjustable seat support your baby's natural ergonomic position with every carry option! Check out our educational videos to learn more!
I'm a seasoned hiker, so I know the importance of a good pack that distributes weight evenly, and this carrier gave me the same eureka moment that a well-fitting pack does. Also, I love the cooling mesh feature! Highly recommend!
Best carrier I've owed so far, and I've had a few! With lower back issues, it's hard to find something comfortable, and this is it! I've already recommended it to other moms!